Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So I have to say I love you, in this song...

I'm cheesy at my best, and worst, and will pick the worst 70's songs, I know.

Happy Anniversary to us today.


Sometimes it doesn't seem possible that we've been married so long.
But it really happened and I remember the day.

14 years ago on a windy, later, rainy day in Orlando.

Driving to my mom's house in the morning of the wedding, I can recall hearing a Led Zeppelin song on the radio, leaves were blowing across the road as a gust picked up. I thought to myself, this is really real. We're doing this.

The funniest and one of the memorable moments was when my two brother in-laws had to go ask a man to stop using his chainsaw so we could get through the ceremony without out it looking and sounding like some terrible B-horror flick. There are pictures of me laughing in the bushes.

14 years later, I'm still amazed at everything we have set our minds to and have accomplished. Some decisions we've made may not have been the best, but it has taken us to the point where we are now, and I'm grateful for that.

I love my dear sweet Joseph. Happy Anniversary. xoxo

Happy Anniversary, Honey Bunny – your guy

4 comments:

AnjiLew said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys!

The chainsaw incident still sticks out in my mind...thank goodness those guys stopped!

Hope to talk to you soon! <3

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Oh my, I almost forgot about the chainsaw. Hehe.

Stepping Over the Junk said...

I love this. I call my guy "my guy"....LED ZEPPELIN!!! That makes me snicker. Happy Anniversary!

JC said...

Happy anniversary y'all!

The chainsaw story is hilarious!