Friday, October 26, 2007

It's an institute you can't disparage...

So much going on but first let me tell you about the upcoming wedding—The Wedding!!

She's a blogger whom I've known for awhile now. We've never met though. She's lived in Georgia but she's a midwest girl, and now she's back in her hometown again. Her poetry is divine. She has a certain way about her and I can't wait to meet her and the family.

And we, or I should say Joseph, will be marrying her and her fiancee.

I love this picture taken of her when she was first engaged over the summer. She has a sparkle in her eye.


The happy couple is Rita (as in Ritapita) and her soon to be hubby Edwin.

I cannot wait until the wedding. It's going to be the Saturday over Thanksgiving weekend.

We'll be traveling by way of Buffalo, and through Cleveland. Now I can sing my favorite Ian Hunter song, "Cleveland Rocks", that was made so popular by The Drew Carey Show. Joseph better videotape me in front of the Rock and Roll Museum singing this.

6 comments:

kristen said...

HURRAY!! I love that you get to marry a friend for your first one and I can't wait to hear stories and see photos. xoxo

weddingproject-us said...

kiki-I know isn't it exciting! It's extra special since I know her and it's the first one.

JC said...

Alright! I can't wait to read all about it.

weddingproject-us said...

jc-I know I know. It will be so crazy and great.

Anonymous said...

It's me!

I have been knocked unconscious by the cold from hell all week and have been barely able to lift my head up, let alone get online! I get here and it has been posted!

Off to post on my blog now.

I am so happy I could scream.
And hey, thanks for saying such nice things about me!

We can't wait either.
Counting down the days..

weddingproject-us said...

rita! I was a little worried you know. But I'm so glad you're feeling a little better.