Thursday, October 4, 2007

And the visions...that planted in my brain...still remain

Well the sweet little Honda is sold (I blew a kiss to her). Now, all we have is a storage unit crammed with our worldly possessions and the RV.

We had 1 hr of daylight to get to a Wal-Mart parking lot after the car title transaction. I never knew this before, but Wally world allows RVers(us) to stay in their parking lots. I was semi OK with this until Joseph mentioned the Z word (rhymes with "mombie"). Getting here was not exciting. Directions from Google were sketchy and made us argue. Driving through cornfields and apple orchards at 8.30 at night is kind of funny, but not when you just want some food. Ha-how ironic, fields of food around us. Now we made a pact to not drive so late. I think we're in Hudson, maybe Greenport NY.


OK-it's all part of the journey and expect a video (cross your fingers) 0f us soon. We plan on finding some apple doughnuts and great cider tomorrow.

And this is really weird, I was putting away dinner items, and there was an overwhelming skunk smell in the camper. I thought I must be losing my mind because I was so tired. Joseph finally came to the front of the cab-and YIKES-it was as if the skunk was inside. Now remember we're in the middle of a parking lot. I looked everywhere outside. Totally Wiffy the ghost skunk.

Peace and love
P

6 comments:

irene said...

sending you good wishes on this wonderful adventure. can't wait to read more about it :)

Stepping Over the Junk said...

WHERE ARE YOU NOW????!!!! Are you getting closer to me???

AnjiLew said...

"Z word"? Am I having a dumb moment? I'm checking this every day during class...You're my exciting distraction ;)

weddingproject-us said...

said...

irene-thank you so much dear, we need them

stepping-we're in a place called greenwood lodge. there was a moose crossing sign. If I see a moose I will be too happy. We might be by you halloween? I'll keep you posted

anji!!-z is for zombies(whispering)I have a very unrealistic fear of them. hope school is going well. We brought the spice jar with us and M and I discussed all the goodies inside.

JC said...

Moose crossing? I wanna see a moose! Closest I've come so far is an elk.

weddingproject-us said...

I REALLY want to see a moose. I think Emily would have a heart attack if she saw one. She freaks over plastic garbage bags in the bushes.