Sunday, October 7, 2007

1,2,3,4 tell me that you love more...


Catching salamanders in the pond at Greenwood Campsite in Vermont.

I cannot emphasis the beauty in Vermont. It's always the state we think of when we have pancakes, but is it so beautiful here. Stopped and watch an apple pressing and picked up the best cider and doughnuts I have ever had. Joseph has a penchant for roadside flea markets and I found the greatest bag.We drove through New Hampshire today and tonight we're in Naples Maine. Tomorrow it's the coast and to find those couples! There are plans to paint the RV as well. Nothing like an advertisment on a 27 footer.

4 comments:

kristen said...

great idea to paint your RV. and i can't wait to hear about your first wedding. aren't you SO happy that you did this? i was talking about you last night - the ability to pack it all up and leave...dude, you are so golden. this will be the best experience of your lives, even though it might not all be the best, everyday you know?

the best part of all this i think, is you're 'sampling' all of the places you've wanted to visit, dreamed of living in, etc. this way, when you all settle down again, it might be in a surprise location, one that you haven't even discovered yet. xo

Stepping Over the Junk said...

Go to Long Lake in Maine. I spent alot of time there. It is beautiful! And go to Boothbay. Gorgeous.

Um, are you HERE yet?

JC said...

Vermont looks beautiful! New England is one area of the states that I've never been to.

weddingproject-us said...

Having no connection makes me very cranky. Now we have happy wi-fi in a KOA camp.

kiki-well the back of the rv now has press on letters. pics will follow. Jos is working on a stencil of the logo.
I am very happy about this. Both of our moms are very disappointed and that makes me sad. I already have opinions of the states. I think I may do pick your spot again. I kow Vermont and maine came up a few times. Thank you for your support dear kiki!

stepping-we are so close. As w stay close to harbors I can relate to your blogs about the tides. I can't believe how far out the water goes. Now we are in Bar Harbor.

jc-I would highly recommend coming to this area in the fall. There are some touristy spots, but there's also some nice quiet areas as well. Maybe we'll set up home here someday and you can visit.