Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Trailers for sale or rent...

Ah ha. Here is my self portrait food/kitchen.

Oh the RV life. I'm sitting at the little dinette with the kitchen directly behind me. D-I-R-E-C-T-L-Y!

Notice the close proximity to items on the counter. If I need some wine, oh let me just reach behind me. Ta da! Is it some water you need? Oh let me just stretch a a bit. Perfect. Need an extra plate? No problem. You get the picture.

Remember too that when the RV is in motion, everything must be put away. My only breakable items are our coffee mugs. Those I would place in a bottom cabinet where movement was minimal.

You can see more spc here.

7 comments:

RedPita said...

Drinking wine on a RV.. considered open container? Even when parked? Are you Outlaws?

weddingproject-us said...

oh Rita-I never thought of it that way. Maybe we should keep it a bit more low key. No more triple parking at the beer/wine store.

Margaret said...

other than that whole introvert needs space thing, the rv life looks rather exciting

JC said...

Well it must make cleaning the kitchen easier since it's so small.

kristen said...

that's just too much closeness for me. are you really going to sell your trailer?

Vedrana M. said...

great photo :) lovely!

weddingproject-us said...

margaret-rv life is very diferent

jc-ha ho, it is a very quick clean, but you have to do it more often

kiki-no not selling, but she is parked right now.

vedrana-thank you-it was a happier moment