Thursday, November 1, 2007

Life in a northern town...

Here's the window I painted.

Today I have to take it off, and then I will paint a nice Christmas Tree.

Why a tree on November 1st?

Bennington was picked, or I should say a tree was picked in Bennington that will go to The White House for Christmas. Pretty cool. The tree will travel down Main Street on November 19th.

Also taking part in NaBloPoMo. This should be fun and I hope I'm entertaining.

We also have another photo update on our main Wedding Project website.

Peace and love
p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my page.

Vedrana M. said...

window looks great :)

weddingproject-us said...

bella-hey thanks for visiting my site too

vedrana-Thank you so much V. How is everything going with you?

JC said...

Cool window!

weddingproject-us said...

thanks jc! wait until you see the xmas window.