Friday, November 2, 2007

She'll make you breakfast, she'll make you toast...

Part 1

So we lived in the RV for 3 solid weeks. It's funny how we knew nothing of RVing until we were well, living in it. Living the life. Two artists who knew nothing of an RV. Completely crazy. It was odd and stressful, and now, hysterically amusing.

In the Coachmen, when we slept in the loft, there was a 3 inch space from our noses to the ceiling. I tried pretending we were in a submarine. That's the kind of space we were dealing with. Now currently, in the apartment we have 30 foot ceilings. I couldn't think of a bigger change. Oh I guess sleeping outside would do, but let's not get carried away.


Here's the kitchen. I love the sink and wish I could take it with me. I'll sound like an old timer when I say this, but they don't make 'em like they used to. It's solid metal, man. I should be so lucky to have one like this in a house. It's beautiful.

2 comments:

JC said...

Those ceilings have got to look crazy after 3 weeks in a submarine. They don't make sinks like they used to. Along with lots of other stuff.

weddingproject-us said...

jc-It was INSANE. There's an echo. And yes, I would pretend I was a female, stowed away on Das Boot.Lucky me and Jurgen and crew.