Tuesday, November 27, 2007

gets me to the church on time...



It was a lovely wedding.

The family was there along with some very special friends.

Rita had picked a very lovely place. A barn that had been restored. Despite some farm equipment and a very menacing stuffed raccoon, it was very sweet. The raccoon was a little funny.

I loved Rita and Edwin reciting e.e. cummings poem i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart).

And both of their boys were the ring bearers.

Rita's mom gave her away, and I loved that too. I wish would have had my mom give me away instead of my uncle.

I got to met all of her brothers and another blogger-Hotmama. She was a crazy woman and made me laugh. Her and her husband, along with 3 of their 7 children, oh yes and a stowaway cat were there as well.

2 comments:

JC said...

I'm so glad you all had a good time! Hopefully there will be more weddings to come!

weddingproject-us said...

jc-it was a crazy time. we hope weddings will come too!