Monday, November 12, 2007

Come In Number 51, Your Time Is Up (SPC)

This is my entry for self-portrait challenge's "what I wear". Not one to let a good challenge go the wayside, and besides why let the Mrs. have all the fun, I submit my uniform as thus.

Gearing up for our own Wedding Project, we devised outfits which we could mix and match easily and would help create an identity for us. This is my warm-weather casual Rev look. Not easily seen on the tee, in white letters, are the words "Reverend Joseph". This is in case anyone forgets who I am.

What I like about this shot is that it looks like I am in Heaven's waiting room. The high-contrast and texture also makes it seem like a real photo, not digital.

For more saints, sinners and everything in between swing by SPC.

6 comments:

JC said...

Great photo, and I love the nice, clean outfit!

Mia Peltola said...

Wow, you are so white on my screen, that it looks amazing!

Miriam said...

Something about this photo makes you look like you are a lot of fun to hang around!

Georgia said...

Very cool photo!

weddingproject-us said...

thanks for dropping by again, JC. yes, cleanliness is next to godliness and all that. my usual ensembles are dark colored or black.

yay, new commentors! thanks for coming by. everyone seems to have cool blogs which i will be sure to keep checking out.

mia-i was going for super high contrast, so thanks for noticing. and before the lack of hair i was blonde so i am fair hued to begin.

miriam-i like to think i'm fun, but the real entertainer was my son who had to be in every other photo and imitated all my poses. very cute.

georgia-thanks, you also have some super nice jewelry and i'll by checking out your work at etsy.

Colorsonmymind said...

I really like the contrast here and the angle too. Great sp