Wednesday, January 9, 2008

there go the delicates...

This week I have been hostess for Just Be Connected. Today I posted a challenge and I wanted to share it with all of you too. I thought this might be a nice getting out of the winter blahs project. (or summer blahs in the Southern Hemisphere mate) Think of what your favorite number is and then go out and look for it in the world around you. Take a picture then post it. Come back here and leave a comment, with a link to your post. I would like to collectively put these all together. Go have fun!

10 comments:

JC said...

This sounds really cool! I took a number photo on Sunday that I was going to post on my blog, but it's not my favorite number. I will try to do this!

Thanks for the shoutout on Just Be Connected!

paintergirlFLA said...

jc-Oh I hope you do this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the challenge... I loved it!

Lilly said...

I'll try to see what I can find 'out there'....

JC said...

OK, I did a post on this, check it out!

Vedrana M. said...

sounds cool..i'll try :) xoxo

kristen said...

Thank you for this challenge, lady. I can't wait!!

weddingproject-us said...

nahia-I'm so happy you did this.

lilly-I bet you can find some interesting ones. Please try.

jc-very cool. everyone should go look at this MONTAGE.

vedrana-Oh I hope you try too. Something about your blue subways make me smile.

kristen-I hope you do it too. You'll have fun shots from the city.

Stacey said...

I found mine !!!! http://www.flickr.com/photos/8380970@N03/2199628841/?editreplace=1

weddingproject-us said...

stacey
I love this! It looks so down on the docks.