Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pink moon gonna get you all...

I joined Illustration Friday because, well I need this. I like the idea of Self Portrait Challenge but I have never been a big self portraitist. Never have I been one to explore the way I look, through painting or photos. I feel I know who I am, and it usually it has nothing to do with my looks. Others have different opinions about this and that is totally cool. Look at Egon Schiele.


So Illustration Friday gives a topic for the week, and here is mine. The topic this week is Stitch. and here is Winterbird. She is a real stitched bird as a sort of crafty project.

3 comments:

kristen said...

honestly, egon schiele's self portraits are much more interesting than some of mine. wink.

i like this for you - it's a good way to get the creativity flowing and because it's quick, you have to go with it.

JC said...

That's really pretty, and I like the idea of expressing yourself in a way other than just outward appearance.

I hope you all aren't buried in snow!

weddingproject-us said...

kiki-Thanks, I like this too. It's nice because it's various subjects and it's something I'm more interested in. It's kind of, sort of an art class.

jc-hey thanks. The drawing I did was better, but hey.

The snow, you would think we would have feet, but no. It's cold but not much snow in the city.