Sunday, February 3, 2008

I am the son and heir...

Ok-watching the pre-Superbowl now. There is something terribly wrong when there is a discussion of the football teams and Morrissey's, "How Soon is Now" is playing in the background. We didn't have headmasters here in the states, but we have jocks. And let me say, jocks don't listen to the Smith's. Jocks beat up the kids who listened to the Smiths.

There have been searches to our site, and mostly they are music themed, because of the titles.

Since I'm feeling helpful,(despite my Smiths rant) I will list some of the songs, and who sang them. (Go Patriots!!)

"1,2,3,4 tell me that you love me more"
1,2,3,4-Feist

"She'll make you breakfast, she'll make you toast"
She Don't Use Jelly-The Flaming Lips

"I see skies of blue, clouds of white"
What a Wonderful World-Louis Armstrong

"There's a river flowing by a willow tree"
My Only Love-Roxy Music
(I love Roxy songs. I love them so much I have to take breaks from listening to them.)

"Have you seen her dressed in blue"
She's a Rainbow-The Rolling Stones

"Always look on the bright side of life"
The Life of Brian-Monty Python




5 comments:

JC said...

I skipped the pre-game stuff, so I missed that! But you're totally right - jocks didn't listen to The Smiths. More like Metallica.

kristen said...

i love how people are finding you - music links are always good. people find me for the couple of nude-ish shots i've taken, pfft.

weddingproject-us said...

jc-When things like that happen, I know someone in Marketing/Design loves the Smiths and wants to get them air time. No matter what. "It's my favorite song!" Can't you just hear it?

kristen-you would not believe all the searches I get for songs. no comments though. I'm sure they are looking for lyrics.

hollibobolli said...

I loved the Smiths, but for the life of me I can't remember that song.

I get the craziest searches for songs - but somehow it's because I said something IN my blog.. and normally it didn't have anything to do with an actual song.

splish splash I was taking a bath baby paparazzi.

paintergirl said...

holli-it's really slow, and he sings very deeply.